AML challenges for digital currency exchanges & startups - webinar and panel discussion
Monday 21 March 2016
A free session this Wednesday will unpack some of the complexities and myths around AML requirements for bitcoin businesses.
Webinar/Panel Discussion: 'AML Challenges for Digital Currency Exchanges & Startups'
Digital currency exchanges face tremendous challenges in balancing revenue growth and day-to-day operations while trying to manage AML compliance requirements across various countries. This webinar features a panel of industry experts who will provide tips and insights that will demystify AML requirements so you can stay focused on your business.
AML legislation for bitcoin businesses is beset with myths and complexities
- Webinar: 'AML Challenges for Digital Currency Exchanges & Startups'
- When: Wednesday, March 23
- Registration is Free: http://identitymindglobal.com/webinar
Webinar Summary: Every digital currency executive will want to join this hard-hitting discussion on Wednesday, March 23 to hear tips from established Bitcoin industry experts:
- How to balance AML requirements and resource constraints.
- Tips to make compliance easier.
- AML challenges existing startups have faced.
- Important feedback from audits performed on digital currency exchanges.
- Jad Mubaslat, BitQuick (CEO and Founder)
- Igor Telyatnikov, AlphaPoint (Vice President of Operations)
- Carol Van Cleef, Manatt Phelps & Phillips (Partner)
Moderator: Jose Caldera, IdentityMind Global (VP of Marketing and Products)
The recording will be sent to all registrants.
Time: Mar 23, 2016 10:00 AM (GMT-7:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Don’t forget to pass the details on to anyone who might be interested.
comments powered by Disqus