The hubDSP, BitTeaser and the future of advertising
Saturday 27 August 2016
BitTeaser’s new software, hubDSP (demand-side platform) will offer advertisers better value for money than ever before – with benefits for all involved.
OpenLedger-based advertising crypto asset BitTeaser is announcing changes to its structure in the light of new software and new partnerships. The move is ultimately intended to make the asset more profitable for all involved.
Big Data allows advertisers to calculate the value of an impression accurately before they purchase it, eliminating unnecessary costs. 'Crypto AdSense' outfit BitTeaser's software, hubDSP (demand-side platform), will enable the company to offer advertisers better value for money than ever before.
DSP (demand-side platform) improve the online advertising ecosystem in a number of ways:
- Real-time bidding. Advertisers or agencies make bids and win auctions through the DSP.
- Real-time statistics. Progress Reports of each campaign will be displayed with a delay of only a few seconds, allowing media planners to reduce the costs of ineffective traffic sources. By comparison, the delay for Google AdWords reports can be more than 18 hours.
- The ability to optimize budgets automatically.
- Detailed report for each display, reflecting all the platforms involved and all the current results.
- Built-in ad server.
- Interaction with dozens of supply-side platforms (SSP) at the same time, where advertising inventory for networks and independent sites is up for sale.
hubDSP is made for advertisers and provides access to unprecedented media coverage. The platform allows real-time bidding, targeting the work of agencies and advertisers on the audience’s indicators, not the publisher’s. This game-changing development is one BitTeaser is rolling out to benefit its own network.
The bottom line? hubDSP enables maximum targeting of end users, at the lowest possible cost. It’s a very attractive proposition in today’s fast-moving world of online advertising.
BitTeaser – bonuses and changes
Existing BitTeaser holders will be offered a bonus, and the company is making some important changes to the asset structure. A share split will be carried out, with the following stakes being allocated:
- 10% of the total is reserved for performance-based rewards for all parties buying services on BitTeaser or helping to increase total revenues of the BitTeaser blockchain advertising network.
- 30% of the total is reserved for performance-based rewards for all parties buying hubDSP services. Any amounts from this part will be issued in tranches on a monthly basis. The fixed price is 0.15 USD / BTSR.
- Bonuses/special offer: the first fortnight tier (from 01/09/2016 to 15/09/2016) holders will receive a 15% bonus when buying BTSR. For the next month the bonus is 10%. There is a 5% bonus for buying BTSR from 16/10/2016 to 31/10/2016.
For more information visit BitTeaser.com
This article was sponsored by Ronny Boesing and CCEDK.
comments powered by Disqus