From sleek frames made from newly harvested exotic timber to brightly colored distressed wood to century old reclaimed moulding- every frame with a Blackrabbet label is custom made to showcase the art that people love.
* Wedding Frames
* Diploma Frames
* Painted, Stained, Gilded & Natural Finishes
* Wall & Freestanding Floor Mirrors
* Framed Magnetic, Cork & Chalkboards
* Shadow Boxes & Art Displays
* Hand Carving
* Mounting Techniques to Industry Conservation Standards
* Penlines & French Matting
* Gilded Mats and Leafed Bevels
* Full Fabric Wrapping
* Display & Shadowbox Mounting Specialist
* Canvas Stretching
* Antiquing & Distressing
* Custom Painted Finishes
* Matched Finishes
* Period Appropriate Framing
* Frame & Art Restoration Restoration
* Art Hanging & Installation
Established in 2011.
After stints at some of the oldest framing studios in Atlanta learning the art of finishing frames, I launched Blackrabbet in 2011 to design and craft my own collection. Each framing project starts with raw materials and is designed, milled, finished, and assembled in Atlanta.
1207-1211 Merlin Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30317, USA