Primate Education Network’s overarching goal is to advance the field of primate conservation education by addressing three needs of educators: connections, resources, and training.
The network pursues this goal in the following ways:
- Facilitate connections and collaboration among primate educators
- Highlight lessons learned and best practices in primate education
- Build capacity of educators by providing resources, tools, and training
- Inspire and nurture new generations of primate educators
- Increase awareness, compassion, and protection for primates and their natural habitats
150 Post Street, Suite 342, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA